345 VV: –
NOTICES 16th – 20th November 2020
It is wonderful to see our children all at school this morning! They are all so happy and vibrant! However, it is important that we continue to remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Gr R Graduation: Gr R Parents, Gr R Graduation, Friday 20th November, it will be held via Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent closer to the time
- “Thank You” drive: “Thank You” drive for our wonderful assistants and grounds staff. As per last year, we are asking each child to bring in R60. We will be giving each assistant and grounds staff a Pick n Pay voucher. Letters have been sent home. Please start sending in the R60-00 with your child.
- Last day of school Wednesday 9th December. School will close at 11:00am and the school will close down at 11:30am. ALL CHILDREN must be collected. There will be NO supervision after 11:30am
- Swim School: 345 Swim School is now open. Please ensure you are aware of the days when your child is swimming and make sure their costume and towel is packed and sent to school. For more information, please contact the swim coach Anissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
- 2021 School Fee Structure: The school fee structure for 2021 has been sent out via email. It is also available on our website at https://www.345.co.za/admissions-fees/carlswald-2021/
If you would like to change your payment options for 2021 please email Karen Visser email@example.com
- Accounts: Please note: If we do not receive payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: No child may be dropped off at school before 6:30am. The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Friday 20th November: Gr R Graduation.
- Friday 04th December: Class party
- Wednesday 9th December: School closes at 11:00am (all children need to be collected by 11:30am. No Aftercare on that day)