NOTICES 12th- 16th April
A gentle reminder that although we are in Lockdown Level 1, the following protocols must be followed:
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Your co-operation will be appreciated. We are determined to do everything in our power to keep your children safe.
- Eye Screenings: The eye screening has been moved to the 7th If you have not yet handed in your consent form, please remember to do so. A Cost of R165 will be charged to your account.
- Covid procedures: Parents, please remember to sanitise upon entry on to the property. Aswell as the use of a mask is compulsory for adults.
- Att: Grade R Parents. There are very limited spaces available for Grade 1 in 2022 at CHP. If you are wanting your child to enter Grade 1 at CHP next year please contact Leressa (011 029 0802) as soon as possible to register your child. Once the available spaces are filled, all applications will be placed on a waiting list.
- Career Day: Will happen on the 14th of April. Children must come to school dressed up in what they want to be when they grow up. This is an exciting day and fun way to end of the term.
- Book week: will take place from the 10th – 14th of May
- Holiday programme: The Holiday programme will start on the 15th of April and end on the 4th of May. Details of the fun-filled holiday programme will be sent out.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open for 345 children. Limited spaces are available; first come, first served. Please email Anissa email@example.com if you would like to join the swim school.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. Please contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for April were emailed on the 24th March 2021. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- 345 on Facebook: Please go and join our school on Facebook. This will give you a good idea of what fun we get up to during our school days and special events.
Dates to Diarise
Parents/Teachers meetings: 6th April – 13th April
Dress up day/Career Day: 14th April
Eye Screenings: 7th May
Holiday Programme: 15th of April – 4th of May
School Holiday: 26th April (School will be closed)
Public Holiday: 27th April (Freedom Day)