NOTICES 16th _ 20th September 2019
- Term 3 has been welcomed with great excitement and all our children are back into their routines.
- Heritage Day Festivities: We will be celebrating Heritage Day on Friday 20th September. Children are invited to come dressed in their cultural/traditional attire.
- School Holiday: Monday 23rd September: This day is an official school Holiday. Please note that school will be closed and there will be no holiday care.
- Public Holiday: Tuesday 24th September: Heritage Day School is closed and there will be no holiday care.
- Spring Walk 2019 – This year, Spring Walk will be held on Saturday the 28th of September. The sponsorship forms have been sent home. Kindly help your children collect and return sponsorships and donations to their class teacher. Lost forms will cost R200.00
- Let’s Celebrate Spring! During our Spring Walk, our children are encouraged to come dressed in bright colourful clothes. They can make a flower tiara or garland to wear. We would like to request that all 345 parents bring along their 345 branded umbrellas for this event. A rainbow of our umbrellas would look great on this day and would also protect the children from the sun. This year we have an exciting new addition to our walk. Teacher KG will be hosting a Jazz music concert after the Spring Walk.
- Accounts: Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you did not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming lessons in September, please email Sharon Springhall at email@example.com
- End of year Notice: If your child is not returning in 2020, please note we require a full terms notice. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- School times: Please Note, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school building and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Mrs Sharon Springhall : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel every Monday and Wednesday.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: When you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Extra Murals: We have external companies that offer Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 20th September:Heritage Day celebration
- Monday 23rd September: School Holiday
- Tuesday 24th September: Public Holiday
- Saturday 28th September: Spring Walk
- Monday 30th September: Class Photos
- Thursday 10th October: Special persons tea