NOTICES 2nd – 5th March 2021
Welcome back from Mid-Term Break! We hope you all had a good little break and are ready for the next couple of weeks.
As per the latest Presidential address, we have now moved to Lockdown Level 1. However, it is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must still be followed:
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Att: Grade R Parents. There are very limited spaces available for Grade 1 in 2022 at CHP. If you are wanting your child to enter Grade 1 at CHP next year please contact Leressa (011 029 0802) as soon as possible to register your child. Once the available spaces are filled, all children will be placed on a waiting list.
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open for 345 children. Limited spaces are available; first come, first served. Please email Anissa email@example.com if you would like to join the swim school.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. Please contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- 345 on Facebook: Please go and join our school on Facebook. This will give you a good idea of what fun we get up to during our school days and special events.
Dates to Diarise
Auditory Screenings: Friday19th March – more information to follow
Public Holiday: Sunday 21st March Human Rights Day- Monday 22nd March Public Holiday- School is closed