345 CW: –
NOTICES 12th – 14th April 2021
We are currently still under Level 1 Lockdown, so it is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must still be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- April Holiday Programme: 345 CW will remain open during the Month of April. A fun, educational holiday programme will be followed during this time. 345 will only be closed on the following days:
- 26th April- School Holiday
- 27th April – Freedom Day
- 1st May – Workers Day (Saturday)
- Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you do not have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security. Each family may receive 2 stickers. Should you need more, they may be purchased from Leressa for R50.
- 345 Swim School – April, May, June, and July: Parents, please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during April, May, June and July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season. If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- 345 Swim School – April Holidays: Parents the 345 swim school will be open during the whole of April. If you child will not be swimming during April, please email Anissa firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not receive any communication, you will be billed for the lessons during the April holidays.
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form
Dates to Diarise
School Holiday: Monday 26th April, school is closed, no Holiday Care.
Tuesday 27th April, Public Holiday, school is closed, no Holiday Care
Mother’s Day: Sunday 9th May
Book Week: 10th – 14th May. More details will be sent out closer to the time
Auditory Screening: Auditory screening will be held on Monday 10th May