345 CW: –
NOTICES 22nd – 26th February 2021
A gentle reminder that since we are still in Lockdown Level 3, the following protocols must be followed:
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 Protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- 345 Closed: Parents, please note that 345 CW will be CLOSED for the Midterm break at the end of February. School will be closed on Friday 26th February and Monday 1st March. We will reopen on Tuesday 2nd March. There will be NO Holiday Care. April: 345 Nursery School will remain open for the entire April holiday at no extra charge.
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you don’t have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open for 345 children. Limited spaces are available; first come, first served. Please email Anissa email@example.com if you would like to join the swim school.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for March will be emailed on the 24th February 2021. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form
Dates to Diarise
Mid-Term Break: Thursday 25th February (school closes at 11:00am) – Tuesday 2nd March (school re-opens).
Auditory Screening: Monday 15th March- More details to follow.
Public Holiday: Sunday 21st March Human Rights Day- Monday 22nd March Public Holiday