345 CW: –
NOTICES- 22nd – 26th November 2021
South Africa is now at Lockdown Level 1. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- Last day of school Wednesday 8th December. School will close at 11:00am and the school will close down at 11:30am. ALL CHILDREN must be collected. There will be NO supervision after 11:30am.
- “Thank You” drive: “Thank You” drive for our wonderful assistants and grounds staff. As per last year, we are asking each child to bring in R60. We will be giving each assistant and grounds staff a Pick n Pay voucher. An email was sent on the 15 November. Please start sending in the R60-00 with your child.
- 345 Class Parties: 345 will be having their class parties on Thursday 2nd December. More details will be emailed.
- Accounts: All statements for December will be emailed on Monday 22nd November 2021. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you do not have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security. Each family may receive 2 stickers. Should you need more, they may be purchased from Leressa for R50.
- 345 Swim School 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: email@example.com
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other than yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Thursday 2nd December: 345 Class parties – more details to be emailed.
- Wednesday 8th December: School closes at 11:00am – NO AFTERCARE
- Wednesday 12th January 2022: School re-opens at 7:00am