345 CW: –
NOTICES 2nd – 5th March 2021
Welcome back from Mid-Term Break! We hope you all had a good little break and are ready for the next couple of weeks.
As per the latest Presidential address, we have now moved to Lockdown Level 1. However, it is important that we still remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must still be followed:
• Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
• Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
• Auditory Screening: Gr 000 – 00 Auditory screening will be held on Monday 15th March. More details will sent out.
• Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
• Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you don’t have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security.
• VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
• Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
• Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
• 345 Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open for 345 children. Limited spaces are available; first come, first served. Please email Anissa firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the swim school.
• Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
• Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
• Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
Dates to Diarise
- Auditory Screening: Monday 15th March- More details to follow.
- Public Holiday: Sunday 21st March Human Rights Day- Monday 22nd March Public Holiday- School is closed.