345 CW: –
NOTICES 5th – 8th August 2019
- We would like to wish all our very special 345 teachers and mommies, a happy Woman’s Day on Friday!
- Reminder: 345 Nursery School remains open during the August school holidays.
- FINAL REMINDER: Very Important – Gr 00 Parents: Applications for Grade R 2020
Parents if you haven’t sent in your applications for Gr R 2020, PLEASE send it in as soon as possible. We have now opened the applications to outside children.
- 345 Swim School: The Swim School will be officially closed during the August holidays. However, if you want your child to continue with swimming lessons please contact Mary directly at email@example.com
- End of year Notice: Parents if your child is not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019
- Accounts: All statements for August have been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Menu: Parents, please click on the link to view the revised Winter Menu.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Thursday 8th August: School closes at 11:00am. Aftercare continues as usual.
- Monday 9th September: Start of Term 3