NOTICES 29th July – 2nd August 2019
- Accounts: August statements have been mailed. Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you do not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Holiday Care: Holiday programme will start on Monday 12 August for those who want to make use of it – normal school times apply.
- 345 Swim School: The Swim School will be officially closed during the August holidays. However, if you want your child to continue with swimming lessons please contact Mary directly at firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to transport your child to swimming personally.
- End of year Notice: Parents if your child is not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- Very Important – Gr R Parents: Applications for Grade 1 2020 are open. Please complete the admissions contract and send back to school with the supporting documents. Applications will be closing on Wednesday 31st July 2019. Thereafter applications will be open to the public. If you require any further information, please contact Leressa Sebastian on 011 029 0802 or email@example.com
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School – July: Parents please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season.
If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Mrs Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can collect forms from Sharon in the office. If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Winter term: The cold winter days are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra Murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats.
You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
Thursday 8 August: End of Term 2 (Aftercare will be as normal)
Friday 9 August: Public Holiday
Monday 12 August: Holiday Care commences