NOTICES 5th – 8th August 2019
- We would like to wish all our very special 345 teachers and mommies, a happy Woman’s Dayon Friday!
- Reminder: 345 Nursery School remains open during the August school holidays. Holiday care starts on Monday 12 August.
- Accounts: August fee statements have been sent out. Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you do not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made.
- 345 Swim School: The Swim School will be officially closed during the August holidays. However, if you want your child to continue with swimming lessons please contact Mary directly at email@example.com
- End of year Notice: Parents if you not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Mrs Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra Murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats.
You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Thursday 8thAugust: Break up day end of Term 2. Aftercare continues as usual.
- Friday 9th August: Woman’s Day
- Monday 9thSeptember: Start of Term 3